The Higher India and Godrej & Boyce announce the ‘Finest Housing Society Awards’ to recognise housing societies which have set the bar for what it means to be a very sustainable and inclusive neighborhood. The winner might be awarded a certificates and prizes value Rs 1 lakh. Right here’s all it’s essential know.
This text is revealed in partnership with Godrej & Boyce
The arrival of COVID has led many in the direction of a extra sustainable mindset, and a wider acceptance of an environmentally pleasant way of life. Amongst these is the housing sector, which has seen an increase in condo complexes which might be imbibing an environmentally acutely aware approach of day-to-day functioning.
Is your housing society part of the development too? Has it provide you with an out-of-the-box answer that contributes in the direction of a sustainable and inexperienced future? Is it a trailblazer in recycling, home workers welfare and extra?
If sure, that is your spot! And it’s time on your place of residence to be recognised and rewarded for these super efforts.
The Higher India and Godrej & Boyce are right here with the ‘Finest Housing Society Awards’ to recognise housing societies in India which have set the bar for what it means to be a very thriving, sustainable and inclusive neighborhood.
The winner might be awarded a certificates and prizes value Rs 1 lakh from Godrej & Boyce.
Who are you able to nominate?
Questioning what we’re in search of? Listed here are the 8 classes:
- Sustainability: Housing societies which might be doing rainwater harvesting, waste segregation and recycling, putting in photo voltaic panels, planting timber, and so forth, to create a extra sustainable world.
- Swachh initiative: In case your society retains cleanliness above all the things else, not simply contained in the gates, but additionally outdoors.
- Inclusivity: In case your society is inclusive of all — senior residents and other people with disabilities, with indicators in braille, ramps, and so forth.
- Empathy: In case your society supplies home staff with amenities equivalent to washrooms, consuming water stations, resting stations, and so forth.
- Innovation: Societies with the zeal to innovate options for a sustainable future.
- Selling India’s Tradition and Heritage: In case your society is the life of each competition and contains all of India’s cultures to carry residents collectively.
- Selling Entrepreneurship and Residence Enterprise: Societies that assist home-based entrepreneurs and promote such people, particularly girls.
- Group Constructing – In case your society contributes to the individuals and communities residing in close by areas.
- There may also be one total winner which options the perfect practices for ‘Godrej Good & Inexperienced Total Winner’.
Issues to know:
- All nominations will undergo a jury and a meticulously designed scoring course of. The nominees might be judged primarily based on attributes equivalent to discount of carbon footprint, the constructive affect created, the variety of people benefited, the interval of labor/motion, its scalability, and so forth.
- The competitors is just open to societies and people residing in India.
- You may nominate multiple particular person. Make certain to say the class of nomination.
Find out how to nominate or apply?
You may nominate or apply by merely filling out the shape: http://bit.ly/3kh8G82
Edited by Divya Sethu